Gwandeokjeong Pavilion

////Gwandeokjeong Pavilion
Gwandeokjeong Pavilion 2015-01-27T19:10:58+00:00
Gwandeokjeong Pavilion was used by archers during training at Changgyeonggung Palace

Gwandeokjeong Pavilion was used by archers during training at Changgyeonggung Palace

Gwandeokjeong Pavilion, meaning “take advantage by shooting arrows”, is a open sided building located near Chundangji Pond and Daeonsil (Great Greenhouse).

From 1642 to 1664, it was known as Chuimijeon. It was built for archers as the surrounding area was used for military training.

The structure is located in the north eastern corner of Changgyeonggung Palace.