Gwangmyeongmun Gate (광명문)
Gwangmyeongmun (광명문) once was the south gate at Deoksugung and led to Hamnyeongjeon Hall, where the king resided.
In 1938, it was moved to its current location when Seokjojeon Hall was expanded.
Inside the structure is a water clock, bell, and cannon. The water clock, which is automatic striking, is known as Jagyeokru. The bell, forged in 1462, is from Heungcheonsa Temple. The cannon, which can be wheeled, uses gunpowder and can fire 100 arrows at the same time.
GPS Coordinates (Longitude and Latitude) : 37.56520, 126.97427.