Injeongjeon Hall And Injeongmun Gate (none)
Injeongjeon (인정전), is the main palace hall at Changdeokgung.
Originally built in 1405, it was twice destroyed by fire, once in 1592 and again in 1804. Both times it was rebuilt.
The hall was used by the king and his officials during conferences and also as a meeting point for foreign envoys and visitors.
The royal walkway and courtyard, dating back to 1609, can be seen in front of the hall. On this walking are stone markers, each inscribed with ranks of court officials. Court officials would stand behind their designated stone marker when meeting with the king. Higher ranked officials stood closest to the king.
A terraced garden can be found behind Injeongjeon. It was thought that the garden channeled energy from the surrounding mountains, and Maebong Peak, into the palace.
The area surrounding the courtyard was used for storage and for royal guards as they protected the king and the residence.
GPS Coordinates (Longitude and Latitude) : 37.57953, 126.99124.